FREE LEGAL INFORMATION
Catholic Charities can provide you with information about your legal rights and the immigration court process.
- We offer the following services at no cost:
- Individual information sessions
- Self-help workshops for applications and motions before the Court
- Pro bono outreach
- Group information sessions
*Services are provided in all languages
We can provide you with information about:
- Immigration court hearings
- Forms of relief, including: o Asylum, cancellation of removal, adjustment of status, visas for victims of crimes, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, etc.
- How to change your address or court venue
When: See dates below
-Immigration Court (26 Federal Plaza, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10278)
-Catholic Charities (80 Maiden Lane, 13th Floor, New York, NY 10038)
To make an appointment, call 1-315-690-4831 or email ICH@archny.org.
*We cannot guarantee that we will be able to represent you in court or find you a free attorney.
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Friday, August 24, 2018
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Wednesday, August 22, 2018*
Wednesday. August 29, 2018*
*Specialized services for separated families
Office: 80 Maiden Lane, 13th Floor, New York, NY 10038
Court: 26 Federal Plaza, Pro Bono Room, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10278
Note: Bring all of your immigration documents so the attorneys can review them.